4/2/15

Red Romper

Blogging is strange.  I hate writing this little introductory paragraph at the beginning of posts because its like HEY GUYS, WHAT'S UP?! But I'm actually just sitting in my office by myself.  The latter part of posts are always so much easier because I get to blather on about what I am wearing, eating, doing, and thinking.  Does anyone else sometimes find it strange addressing an invisible audience?

Outfit Details:
Romper: The Root (Hawaii)
Bag: Vintage
Earrings: Momentum (Boulder)
Boots - DSW
Hair- Arctic Fox (Turquoise)

Okay now on to the *really exciting* part about what I am wearing, eating, doing, and thinking.
Wearing: A romper I bought a few days before leaving Hawaii.  I couldn't wait until it was warm enough to wear it again at home, and Colorado has been providing some pretty lovely Spring weather these past few weeks.  Except now it may snow tonight, so I will be eating my words soon enough
Eating:  Oatmeal, which I am pretty sure is the only thing currently left in our cabinets right now.
Doing: About to hem a pile of vintage dresses for the shop!  Speaking of which, you can take 10% off with the code BUNNY10 at checkout!
Thinking:  How are we already into April? I should probably finish my taxes.  And go grocery shopping.  And do laundry.  And maybe vacuum.

That's all folks!
xo Hannah

7 comments:

  1. I never thought about it with quite that way. I noticed the awkwardness for the Flock Together posts more than for my own, but...

    Still, you are a looking so summery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha- I totally feel ya! I usually struggle the most with the ending :) I know I said it before, but I love red with your hair color so much! These are great photos- love the location. I feel your pain on taxes- booooo. I really need to meet with an accountant and get more organized this year. Before working for myself I was a "contractor" at the office so last years taxes were brutal- ugh. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hands down the coolest romper ever! Great find, Hannah! And hey, when you're done with that pile of dresses, mind coming over and hemming some of mine? I am just no good at it! lol

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh... I totally forgot about quarterly taxes! Ha ha! I do kinda feel weird addressing an invisible audience but I just make believe I'm walking up to a group of my gal pal friends and saying "Heeeeey Girls!" or something like that.... lol. Anyhow, your romper is too cute. I adore rompers but always pass on buying them because I have the worlds tiniest bladder and would have to take off the whole top part of the outfit just to whiz. TMI... I know but it's such a hassle. I do love them though.... I also love your Mermaid locks! Yay for good weather!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wall art! I want my own fox like that!
    Nah, I don't mind writing the introductory spiel, it's like starting up a conversation with a friend. Er, an invisible, friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. I totally fail at opening paragraphs. And closing ones. Which, I shouldn't, seeing as how I aspire to be a novelist and got top marks in all of my writing classes... but real life is hard to write about.

    I LOVE this romper on you! It's gorgeous!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com
    www.shapedbystyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete