4/9/14

Casual Caramel

Hi guys! Oh look, its me wearing a normal person outfit.  I always think if I'm not wearing a bunch of colors or coordinating accessories that it will be boring for people to see, but I am trying to embrace more simplicity.


Outfit Details
Jacket - J Crew (thrifted)
Chambray Blouse - Eddie Bauer (thrifted)
Jeans - TJ Maxx
Boots - Blowfish Shoes
Sunnies - c/o Oasap

I thrifted this J Crew leather jacket a few weeks ago and think it will be perfect for this warmer weather we have been having.  I paired it with my new sunnies from Oasap and my blowfish booties (which I love, but are not the best for tromping over uneven grass)... Anyway, lots to get done today so I'm keeping in short!  Have a great day!
xo Hannah

12 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! That is an awesome jacket your thrifted! Nice find. Also, the glasses are amazing... you must have a huge collection by now. Lol. Those booties are awesome as well. I can't wait to start swapping clothes with you on Flock Together as I'm the newest member!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Taylor! And HOORAY, I just read that on facebook, so excited to have you!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I do love this leather jacket on you- and this isn't boring. Rather subtle and classic, per say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black leather jackets are cool but the caramel ones just look so classy. Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your day was awesome! Your leather jacket looks way cool, dude, and I am also loving those classy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top. So loose and floaty ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this time of year is a great time for simplicity-we're not needing as many layers finally! haha. This is such a lovely outfit though, the boots are so chic and I love the striped top! Beautiful as always miss Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wear the simplicity well!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like you in jeans Hannah! do you i tell you that every time? anyway, you have great legs. i like that chambray top too, kind of a fun vintage twist on the current trend. i also cant help but laugh that you said the jacket will be good for the warmer weather because it was 95 here yesterday... ew.
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks Dus! Its snowing here today so I guess somewhere between snow and boiling hot would be nice!

      Delete
  9. I love your jacket it truly is such a beautiful shade of caramel. Amazing top too.

    ReplyDelete